Welcome to our new website! DeJesus Dental Group is always keeping up with new dental techniques and technologies, so it made sense to update our website as well. We have been providing dentistry to Bridgeport/Trumbull Line, Shelton, Milford, Fairfield, Monroe, and more for over 20 years. Here are some of the reasons we can be your new family dental practice.
Two State-Of-The-Art Dental Offices
DeJesus Dental Group has two locations in Connecticut to serve your dental needs, one in Bridgeport/Trumbull Line and another in Shelton. Regardless of which office will work better for you, we have modern tools and technology available to help you get the best dental care possible. We have a PerioLase dental laser for treating gum recession, fully digital X-rays that can create a three-dimensional model of your teeth and jaw, Sapphire teeth whitening to get your teeth looking great in one day, and Invisalign “invisible braces” to provide orthodontic treatment without metal and wires.
Many Specialties Under One Roof (Or Two Roofs)
We have five dentists on our staff, meaning we can cover almost any dental treatment that your family needs. All have a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree plus further training. Dr. Isaak Yelizar is our orthodontist; Dr. John Rallo is our periodontics specialist; Dr. Peter Yelizar and Dr. Daniil Payziyev practice general dentistry, and Dr. Phillip DeJesus is a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD) and a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI). Add in our highly trained and friendly staff, and you have a winning team for dentistry.
Complete Dentistry For Your Whole Family
Although our website is new, we are still offering the same high-quality dental treatments as we have for more than 20 years. These include:
- Full-mouth reconstructions to repair multiple problems and restore your ability to eat and talk
- Dental implants for a long-lasting solution to missing teeth
- Teeth whitening so your smile can go from unsightly to beautiful
- Dental veneers to seal up and cover stains, chips, and other imperfections
- Orthodontic care such as traditional braces and Invisalign
- The Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique® for treating gum recession
- Mouthguards for sports and treating TMD or bruxism
- Sleep apnea evaluations and treatment
- Dental bridges to fill in a space left by a lost tooth
- And more
If you have any questions about why DeJesus Dental Group should be the dental practice for your family, or if you are ready to schedule your next appointment, call today at [phone_number1] for Bridgeport/Trumbull Line or [phone_number2] for Shelton. You can also use our convenient online form to contact either location.