Don’t let yellowed, damaged, or missing teeth keep you from smiling. There are a number of restorative dental procedures designed to improve the health and beauty of your smile. These restorative treatments range from the quick and simple, like teeth whitening, to the more extensive, like orthodontics. At DeJesus Dental Group, we offer the latest smile makeover treatments. We invite you to schedule an appointment with our experienced Bridgeport cosmetic dentists. Read on to learn about some of the most popular smile makeover treatments.
Smile Makeover Treatments
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is an effective treatment option that dramatically improves the appearance of the teeth in the shortest amount of time. Many current in-office teeth whitening systems achieve impressive whitening results in as little as a single one-hour treatment.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is a great option for restoring the look and strength of the teeth. With dental bonding, a putty-like resin is applied to the front surface of the tooth to hide flaws and create a beautifully-shaped tooth. Dental bonding can be used to correct imperfections like minor fractures, fill gaps between teeth, and whiten the smile. Dental bonding is a good option for teeth whitening when professional whitening is unable to achieve the desired brightness.
- Porcelain Veneers: A porcelain veneer is a thin, tooth-shaped shell, which is bonded to the front surface of the tooth. Porcelain veneers are a great option for masking imperfections like chips, irregularly shaped teeth, discoloration, and mild crookedness. Like with dental bonding, porcelain veneers can be used to close gaps between teeth and to create a bright smile. For out patients in Bridgeport, porcelain veneers are the perfect treatment to create beautiful, uniform smiles.
- Porcelain Crowns: Porcelain crowns are another popular treatment in restorative dentistry. A porcelain crown is a hollow prosthetic tooth used to encapsulate a damaged tooth. Crowns protect the tooth from further damage while restoring the aesthetics. Porcelain crowns can be used to repair broken teeth, decayed teeth, and to strengthen teeth weakened by large fillings. Crowns are custom-made for a seamless blend in both fit and appearance.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are quickly becoming the favored treatment in tooth replacement. With dental implants, a titanium post is surgically placed within the tooth socket of the jawbone. As the jaw heals, a permanent bond is created around the post, as if it was your own natural tooth root. Once healed, an artificial tooth is attached to the titanium post. Dental implants offer the most secure, natural-feeling option in tooth replacement. Dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth or, for those with more extensive tooth loss, to anchor dentures securely in place, as with implant-supported dentures.
- Orthodontics: Braces can create a beautifully straight smile and improve tooth alignment. Braces use brackets and wires to reposition the teeth to the correct alignment. Braces can improve aesthetics as well as prevent erosion caused by malocclusion.
Schedule a Consultation With DeJesus Dental Group.
The smile you’ve always wanted can be yours with our popular smile makeover treatments. Contact us today for your personalized treatment plan.